Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September Update

Hello there from the MVH monster dungeon !

Hope this update finds everyone well, and I hope all of you are enjoying your summer so far !

Like usual I have a ton of updates and cant wait to get this party started, so lets get going.

First off I just want to give a huge thank you to Mandarake of Japan. Last month was the first release of Ollie through a Japanese retailer and the results were amazing. The news was that Ollie was a huge hit and sold out on the first day. I couldn't be happier and I'm so stoked with the end results on the yellow vinyl. The Tokyo colorway was just made for Ollie and the secret gold chase was a great opposite to the SDCC Ollie to me.

Check them out :

The Tokyo color way



The secret gold chase version



The Tokyo Ollie was designed to be part of a set with last months BLObPUS Dead Stocker and Sludge Demon set. Take a look !



If you scored either of these thank you so much, and if you scored the gold your extremely lucky, EXTREMELY !

Next up for releases is this weeks Ollie for Medicom Toy of Japan !

Seriously I'm still amazed that I have been fortunate to be working with Akashi San of Medicom Toy of Japan. For any toy maker this is like being called on by the president. If your not familiar with Medicom then your not a toy collector, period. Medicom has been a blast to work with, they gave me total freedom of color vinyl and choice of color as well as let me design the header. Akashi San is by far a true toy collector and just wants who he works with to do what they do best. Its been a please and I hope you guys enjoy the end result. I hope this is the start of a new friendship between me and Medicom, I would love to do this again.

For the release there will be two figures, 1 being a chase, both being inspired by comic book characters that rock the purple and green.

Check them out :

Exclusive version



Purple vinyl with metallic blue and green as well as black, purple, silver and red. This is probably the most colors on a production Ollie I have painted to date, he is loaded.


Now, for the first time check out the secret version !



Glow vinyl with purple and green metallic as well as black and silver. I made sure to leave the pupil unpainted so it glows in the dark !

I love how a simpler paint app really can show of a toys sculpt. This paint app is just that, simple and looks fantastic and right now on my top 3 list of Ollie production runs.

These will be available through the Medicom website this week, I believe on 9/09/11 . As for as international sales goes, I'm still not sure. You may want to hunt down your middleman just to be safe.

Just click here >> MEDICOM TOY OLLIE << to be directed directly the the site.

Next up, NEW MVH TOYS !!!!!

O yeah, the time is here and the new figures are now at the factory and on their way to vinyl as I type. These new guys are just the start of an entire new figure size line and I'm so excited about them !

The Death Sludgie will be my multi body with more heads planned in the future. Same goes for Doji with his masks. Both of these guys I have worked on for a better part of the year. It was nice to take my time and really get the figure size as well as articulation right. I really hope you like them once you see them. I have some really great paint apps planned as well as a nice run of 1 offs for both figures. Im bursting at the seems to get my grubby hands on them !

Orange and black vinyl around Halloween ..... hmmmmmmmm

Pre-orders are up now for the unpainted figures but the deadline is coming up. Pre- Orders will be taken down on 9/16/11. So please if you interested place your order now. Once its gone there will be no other way to get a black or orange blank.

Take a look :

Death Sludgie



Doji San



If your interested, stop by the >> MVH WEB STORE << to pick up yours now !!

Both figures will have the option of black vinyl or orange vinyl in a very nice citrus orange with a gold pearl.

I should have the test pulls done in time to show off for NYCC 2011 :)

Speaking of NYCC !!

I'm happy to announce that I will be at this years NYCC at the Lulubell Toy Bodega both !!

Yup I will be there on 10/15 later in the day, the time is yet to be decided but its definitely going down. For NYCC I will have plenty of goodies, I cant say just all of them yet but you can expect your favorite MVH goodies to make an appearance as well as a few collaborations! I'm dying to tell you just what, but where is the fun in that.

A huge thank you to Luke and Amy for the invite. Luke and Amy have been pushing the limits with new figure designs as well as helping our small community grow beyond boarders helping connect western to eastern. They are truly unique in this business and I'm stoked to be part of their showing at NYCC !

Once all details are worked out I will make sure you guys get all the info.

Now how about the first MVH video !!!




I have been working with Walter Parenton A.K.A Iamthefourth on this short video for some time. I was able to tell him what I would like to see and he ran with it. This video is pure genius and I just love it. Seriously its insane, the way he cut in the Joker, come on its just fits perfectly in every way. I must have watched this video now two dozen times now.

If your interested in seeing more of his work or want your very own video check out his website IV

Your will be pleased, that is no doubt !

Okay so that is it right now. Medicom coing up this week and NYCC next month as well as the introduction of new MVH vinyls. This year is going out with a BANG !

Stay up !!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ralph lauren pas cher, longchamp pas cher, longchamp outlet, nike air max, louboutin shoes, longchamp, polo ralph lauren outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, replica watches, nike outlet, nike air max, ugg boots, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, air max, jordan shoes, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors, nike free, louboutin pas cher, oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp, ugg boots, chanel handbags, uggs on sale, nike roshe run, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, longchamp outlet, louboutin outlet, prada outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, burberry, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton

Unknown said...

instyler, soccer shoes, nike huarache, converse, babyliss, nfl jerseys, nike air max, vans, p90x workout, ralph lauren, valentino shoes, gucci, nike roshe, iphone cases, abercrombie and fitch, lululemon, celine handbags, chi flat iron, herve leger, louboutin, mont blanc, beats by dre, asics running shoes, longchamp, lancel, hollister, ferragamo shoes, ghd, converse outlet, vans shoes, north face outlet, baseball bats, nike air max, north face outlet, wedding dresses, timberland boots, mac cosmetics, bottega veneta, ray ban, new balance, soccer jerseys, hollister, oakley, nike trainers, birkin bag, insanity workout, hollister, jimmy choo shoes, reebok shoes, mcm handbags

Unknown said...

ugg pas cher, doudoune canada goose, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, canada goose, ugg boots uk, moncler, bottes ugg, wedding dresses, juicy couture outlet, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, toms shoes, louis vuitton, replica watches, thomas sabo, coach outlet, canada goose, moncler, supra shoes, marc jacobs, montre pas cher, moncler, canada goose, hollister, swarovski, moncler outlet, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, canada goose, karen millen, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, canada goose uk, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, links of london, moncler