Sunday, April 17, 2011

Winners announced for 'Its Alive"

Winners for the "Frankenruge" Ollie have just been sent an email with payment directions. If you did not receive any such email sadly this means your name was not drawn. Again and going forward I will not be sending individual emails.

However, if any of the winners decide to pass or miss the payment date I will pulling from entries once again.

Thank you all so so much for your interest !

In the next week I will be posting a release schedule before Ollie goes back into the dark for a break. There are some VERY exciting releases planned for this summer. I promise that if you did not yet win a lottery yet you definitely will before this is all over. Just please keep entering the lotteries as I see everything and will make sure I do my best to get everyone a chance at winning.


More to come !