Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Possible T-shirt design

Recently I was in touch with Justin of Mondo Tees and we where talking about possibly doing a T-shirt together which is awesome !

Before we go any further I wanted to see if you guys had any interest in this project. The design is what I will be using for the upcoming MVH figure headers which I thought would be pretty cool. Justin feels the shirt will be come out great and be very vibrant which I love ^_^

Please let me know what you think and if you would like one please send me an email. Also mention your size. If there is enough interest I will make a small limited run of them.

Here is a mock up of what the shirt will look like, there may be some minor changes but it will be very close.

Check it out :



Any more comments or questions of what you would like to see please let me know.