Sunday, May 17, 2009

Design Festa Spring 2009

This weekend was Design Festa in Japan at Tokyo Big Site. I had no clue that Kazu san of Itokin Park would be displaying and selling his new lucha bears this weekend. Thanks to Andy of Kaiju Korner I was pleasantly surprised with some awesome pics of the entire event as well as great coverage of the Itokin Park booth.

Take a look :







Dead Presidents lucha bear, you can also see another of mine in the background ^_^ :



My # 1 want right now, I wish to one day own a 1 off from Kazu san :



The clear rainbow release by the always awesome Shef :



Check out the marble proto , I LOVE this :








It seems that Kazu san ran out of display room and had to display my figures on the very top. Hey, I'm cool with that ! ^_^

Thanks Kazu for showing them, I'm honored to be anywhere on your awesome display !

Thanks again Andy, and if your interested in seeing more from both days please head over to Kaiju Korner for more great details and tons of pics.

No comments: