Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lucha Bears this Saturday on MVH !

Like mentioned, this Saturday night I will kick off the Lucha bear sales !!

Mark your calander, the time has come. With out a doubt there will be two, 1/1 customs ready for sale.

Sales will start at >> 11 PM EASTERN TIME <<

How to score ?? follow close ..

Please send your info to :

rdm909@sbcglobal.net

Send your :

Name (and if possible Skull Brain message board name )
Address (home) and paypal address :
And which custom your looking to score :

It will be first come first served, no holds no favors.

Sorry for the small amount, but as the plans have changed and I decided to make my own HP run, the amount of 1/1 customs has shrunk.


The price will be $125.00 shipped in the US and $135.00 shipped outside the US, Outside the US the figure will be shipped first class.


I hope you guys enjoy what I came up with. I will not post any tease shots so they will debut right here when they are ready ^_^

ALSO

Like mentioned I hope to have a preview of the proto for the limited run which I will be selling very soon. The run will be only 10 and I will be keeping 1 so only 9 will be for sale.

Keep watch !!!!!

No comments: