Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rise from the dead

I think I spend more time trying out new techniques than anything else. Today was a breakthrough. I have been trying to make V-color look like water color. Such a simple fix and BAM I was able to get what I wanted.

This custom started out as the "Oil Slick" Rebel Ink I was gonna make. But honestly I stopped as there was just something that I wasn't liking about it. I was ballsy today so grabbed it and went for it.

I'm glad I did as I learned something new and started a custom that I'm very excited about.

Check out the progress pics :

No comments: