Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"BOP" Dragon per-order info

Seems I made a mistake with my spelling again, haha, well what ya gonna do huh. I guess my strong point is painting, not so much this fancy spelling stuff yall talk about.

Anyways the "BOP" Dragons have been decided and I will begin them this weekend. It shouldn't take long once things get going , I expect a few weeks tops.

In the meantime pre-orders are now open. If you are interested in "Bob" the metallic blue BOP Dragon all you need to do is drop me an email.

How to score .....

Please send your info to :

rdm909@sbcglobal.net

Please title it " I want Bob"

Make sure to include :

1.) Your pay pal addy so I can invoice you

2.) Your full home address so I can calculate shipping.

The price will be $130.00 shipped in the US by priority , $135.00 outside the US by first class.

Remember all I have for sale are 12 of these and it will be first come first served.

As well, I will also begin working on the 1 offs and once they are all finished I will post info on them. I wont begin selling those though until they are all finished.

This poll was a blast and it will happen again in the future. Thanks for all the votes and participation in the run.

No comments: